Please feel free to bookmark or subscribe to our blog for updates on new and exciting features that are in development for the Stasis HUD.

In world location

Visit the Stasis In World Location - Click Here

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A Sneak Peak As Promised !!!

It is true folks , That a few days ago I promised a sneak peek at some of the Stasis HUD's Features.

I'm here to keep true to my word and post some information about the Stasis HUD However, I'm going to do it by posting a picture that will allow you to see the HUD in operation as well as list some of it's features.

You can click on the image directly to view the actual animation of the Stasis HUD's Main Display.

How there are many more options and features available within the HUD, I  will list them out completely when the HUD is released ... Hint Hint .. Wednesday will be a great day :).

Xeph Brunsen
Stasis HUD Developer

No comments:

Post a Comment