Stasis HUD Version 1.6 - Update Notes
The following is a list of changes and updates you will find in version 1.6 of the Stasis HUD.
1. Radar Toggle - User's will now have the ability to toggle the radar functions on or off.
2. Radar Vitality - All radar functions including lag meter, local time and compass will now remain functional in no script areas.
3. Script And Memory Usage - Avatar Info will now display either your own or another selected avatars script and memory usage.
4. Build Tools - User's will now be able to rez a multitude of building platform sizes that will auto align them selves onto a straight axis to enhance building.
5. Auto Shout - User's will now be able to toggle Auto Shouting on or off which will perform the same functions as a mic attachment directly from the HUD ( No additional attachments are needed ).
6. Dance System - We have added additional timings for support of a multitude of animations.
7. Stasis HUD Footprint - The total amount of scripts and memory usage has been consolidated and lowered to provide a smaller footprint on both the avatar wearing the HUD and the sim the avatar is on. The figures are listed below:
Stasis HUD V1.5: Scripts Counted: 83 [2816K] - ( PREVIOUS VERSION )
Stasis HUD V1.6: Scripts Counted: 75 [1488K] - ( NEW VERSION )
As you can see we have decreased the total memory usage by well over 1.3Mb total.
What does this mean for you? This means the Stasis HUD is now even more streamlined than before and will provide an even more seamless transition when teleporting and entering and exiting sims.
Currently use or know someone who uses a Mystitool or any other Multitool HUD that combines this many features into one easy to use interface? We challenge you to perform a script count and memory usage comparison and not only SEE the difference but EXPERIENCE the difference :)
Stasis HUD V1.6 Is now in the final development and finalization stage. This means that we have completed our final testing and beta testing phase of this update and are preparing it for full release.
Our tentative release date is September 1, 2011. We will post a final update list as well as announce when the update is released. As a Stasis HUD owner you receive lifetime updates at no cost which will be automatically sent to you when you log in when a new update is available.
Stasis HUD Developer