Please feel free to bookmark or subscribe to our blog for updates on new and exciting features that are in development for the Stasis HUD.

In world location

Visit the Stasis In World Location - Click Here

Friday, January 7, 2011

Beta Test Progress Report - 1/7/2011

I wanted to take a quick moment and let everyone know how things are going with the Beta Test of The Stasis HUD.

Simply put, It can be described as seeing your christmas present under the tree. It's right there in front of you but, you can't open it until it's time.

It's an exciting and at times overwhelming experience for me. The project Iv'e worked so diligently on finally coming to the surface and being able to see and experience everyones reaction to it has been exhilarating.

With the updates and critiques from the Beta Tester's we have already applied a number of updates and new features to the HUD.

I know many of you are sitting there reading this and are ready to pummel me three ways from sunday just to get any information you can about this "Revolutionary" and "State of the Art" HUD I keep speaking of. Honestly, I dont blame you ... So I think what I will do is within the next few days I will honor your wishes and requests and post a brief and partial description of the HUD and it's many features. Let's just call it a TEASER of sorts :)

P.S. I know the Blog has looked quite barren for some time and I want to let you know it hasn't been for lack of updates or effort. With the official release of the Stasis HUD slated for next weekend we can now start putting everything together. You should begin to see the Blog take a bit more shape and some useful utilities put in place.

I also want to invite you to respond and/or critique anything you wish. After all, Your opinions and suggestions are what shape this project and I look forward to hearing all of them.

Xeph Brunsen
- Stasis HUD Developer

No comments:

Post a Comment